torsdag 27 februari 2014

ISVAKSBADET i VIDEOFORMAT!

Tja, som utlovat kommer nu isvaks badet på film, skrattar som bara den och låter lite konstigt men det är ju kul! Enjoy!

Här kommer informationen på videon på youtube.. Ursäktar för felstavning och dylikt, inte bästa engelskan!

2014 February 12
Every year this season we have "Ice Hole bath" at our work, we teach students what to do if you went through the ice.
Here I am bathing for the second time in my life. It's a great life experience!
I am practice fore my swimming in next year's competition of ice hole swimming in Sweden.
This is in Boden at Nordpoolens Äventyrsbad, North of Sweden.
If you haven't tried this before, go ahead and try! But remember to do it together with someone and be safe!
Have a nice and cool day!

(And yes it's really funny, see how I'm laughing.) :)


Hoppas ni skrattade åt mig & vill prova på det själva! :)

Ha de bra!
Kram
Tezz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar